Personalised Wedding Budget Planner
MANAGE YOUR WEDDING COSTS WITH YOUR
Keep track of costs with your bespoke wedding budget calculator!
Throw that calculator away and ditch the spreadsheets! Let Wedding Manager lead you through a world of wedding budgeting. With our amazing Wedding Budget Tool - keeping track of your wedding costs is going to be a breeze.
- Get personalised cost estimates based on thousands of previous wedding budgets.
- Read expert advice on prices and saving tips for every category from Wedding Venue to Florist.
- Add your own budget items as you go - after all, your wedding budget is specific to you!
Your free Wedding Manager Checklist will be created automatically and personalised to you, based on your wedding date. The checklist will let you know when to complete each wedding manager task, and it will lead you through each part of the process with education, pricing guides and questions to ask your suppliers. Stay informed, on track and relaxed as you work your way through your tasks. Click the button below to join and create your free personalised wedding checklist now!
Real-time updates of your wedding spend
Planning a wedding within a budget requires keeping track of every expense from start to finish, however big or small. You don't want to end up in the unfortunate position of needing to forego your honeymoon because of mismanaging your budget early on!
With Wedding Manager's wedding budget tool, you’ll know what your ballpark spending budget is for each part of your wedding.
You and your partner can access your budget from any device at home, work or on the go, and see your quotes and updates in real-time.
As you progress through your wedding manager, you’ll always know how much you have left to spend on those final important details like massages, wedding favours and extra bottles of champagne!
Did you know that approximately half of your UK wedding budget will get spent on venue and catering? Did you now you can slash your costs if you hold your wedding on a weekday? Or an off-peak month?
Many couples also don’t realise that the number one most significant impact on their wedding budget is (wait for it) the number of guests invited. Fewer guests means lower costs, no matter which venue, photographer or florist you choose. So if you’re looking for areas to save, try reducing your headcount, and your catering costs will drop instantly.
Wedding Manager has put together a selection of budget-related tips and advice that teach you how to manage and get the most out of your wedding budget. We’ve got wedding hacks that translate into savings (i.e. a naked cake is cheaper than a frosted one!) With these tips in hand, you’ll be on your way to achieving the wedding of your dreams, within the budget of you can afford.
Start using Wedding Manager's wedding budget calculator and get access to all of our expert wedding budgeting advice:
- Hidden wedding costs every couple needs to know about
- Who (Traditionally) Pays for What
- How to: Talk Budget With Your Parents
- Saving Tips: Budget
- Introduction: Your Wedding Budget
- Wedding Prices: Venue
- Saving Tips: Wedding Venue
- Wedding Prices: Flowers
- Saving Tips: Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Prices: Photography
- Saving Tips: Wedding Photography
- Wedding Prices: Videography
- Saving Tips: Wedding Film
- Wedding Prices: Catering
- Saving Tips: Wedding Breakfast
- Saving Tips: Wedding Alcohol
- Wedding Prices: The Dress
- Saving Tips: The Dress
- Saving Tips: Wedding Accessories
- Wedding Prices: Entertainment
- Saving TIps: Wedding Entertainment
- Wedding Prices: Cake
- Saving Tips: Wedding Cake
- Wedding Prices: Stationery
- Saving Tips: Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Prices: Beauty
- Saving Tips: Wedding Make-up
- Wedding Prices: Transport
- Saving Tips: Wedding Transport
- Saving Tips: Bridesmaid Dresses
- Wedding Prices: Groom and Ushers’ Attire