Personalised Wedding Checklist
START TICKING OFF TASKS TODAY IN YOUR
Stay on track with your free customised wedding manager checklist!
Create a bespoke wedding to-do list, based on your wedding date, and let it guide you every step of the way to I do. At Wedding Manager, we believe planning should be just as much fun as wedding!
- Weekly email reminders of your upcoming tasks, so you don't miss a thing.
- Related tips and tricks teaching you when and how to complete each task.
- Flexibility to add your own wedding manager tasks.
Your free Wedding Manager Checklist will be created automatically and personalised to you, based on your wedding date. The checklist will let you know when to complete each wedding manager task, and it will lead you through each part of the process with education, pricing guides and questions to ask your suppliers. Stay informed, on track and relaxed as you work your way through your tasks. Click the button below to join and create your free personalised wedding checklist now!
Which wedding tasks will you complete today?
Whether your wedding is 12 or 3 months away, you'll be ticking off tasks and progressing through your wedding manager checklist in no time!
If you're a go-getter, you can see your tasks all at once in 'View All' mode. If you prefer to move through your tasks little by little, then you'll enjoy the "View by Month" mode, which splits your 'to-do' list into manageable monthly tasks that won't be overwhelming.
Alternatively, you can select to see only the checklist items that you've added in yourself. It couldn't possibly get any more personalised to you and your dream wedding!
With the most comprehensive wedding organiser in the UK, Wedding Manager wants to ensure that you and your partner feel empowered and knowledgeable about every wedding topic on your checklist.
Alongside your wedding to-do list, you’ll get a collection of practical wedding manager tips and tricks from a trusted team of pros, that educate and inspire you as you work through your tasks.
It doesn’t get much better than floral advice from Britain’s celebrity florist, Simon Lycett or wedding dress advice from legendary British designer, Phillipa Lepley to help create the best wedding ever! Here are a few of the helpful tips to guide your wedding manager, and remember you’ll get access to all the tips and tricks when you create your wedding checklist:
- 8 Things to do after you get engaged
- How to: Choose your wedding colours
- How To: Discuss Your Wedding Guest List With Your Family
- Who (Traditionally) Pays for What
- Hidden Wedding Costs Every Couple Needs to Know About
- 21 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Venue
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Ordering Your Wedding Stationery
- Introduction: Your Wedding Legalities
- Wedding Prices: Photography
- 9 Tips to the Amateur Videographer
- Introduction: Your Wedding Dress
- Q&A With Phillipa Lepley, Legendary British Wedding Dress Designer
- Introduction: The Secrets of Wedding Alcohol
- Q & A With Legendary British Florist Simon Lycett
- Bridal Makeup by Bobbi Brown
- How To: Choose Between A Band and a DJ
- Saving Tips: Wedding Cake
- Introduction: Bridesmaid Dresses
- 11 Things to Include on your Information Sheet
- How To Deliver Your Wedding Speech Like A Pro, By Professional Speech Writer Lawrence Bernstein